Terms and conditions for application submission:
Step 1 - 6
The following terms and conditions apply to the applications submitted and offer of admissions made by the College to prospective students. When a student applies for admission, the following terms and conditions must be read and understood.
1. The applicant must read and understand these terms and conditions, before applying to study at Villa College (VC). The applicant is also agreeing to comply with these terms and conditions, by applying to study at VC.
2. The applicant must complete all relevant parts of the application form. A red asterisk (*) is marked near all the compulsory fields and the remaining fields are optional.
3. In applying to the College, provision of accurate and updated information must be ensured by the applicant. Applicants are required to submit a copy of their National ID Card or Passport and relevant documents, when submitting their applications to the College. In order to verify the legitimacy of the submitted documents, the College requires attested copies of educational certificates and transcripts. All overseas qualifications must be accredited by the Maldives Qualification Authority (MQA) or MQA assessment report specifying the level of the course must be submitted. An application is considered to be complete only when the College receives all the required documents along with the application form (hardcopy or online).
4. The applicant must submit proof of English Language proficiency where necessary (if it is mentioned in the entry requirement). If you need programme details, please go to http://www.villacollege.edu.mv/programmes
5. Alternative entry route applicants must submit reference letter from workplace or supporting evidence that indicates work experience.
6. When filling in the personal details (name, national ID/ passport number, date of birth, permanent address), the applicant must ensure that the details (including spellings) are consistent with the details as in the national ID card/passport).
7. After the submission of the form, if any changes need to be brought to the personal information or wants to change the applied programme, then the applicant must notify the College via email at email@example.com.
8. Applicants who are below the age of 18 must have consent from their parents or guardian, as they will be held responsible in paying course fees to the College on behalf of the applicant.
9. A non-refundable application fee (MVR 50) is required when applying for admission to the College. This fee must be paid before an applicant is able to proceed with the registration and enrolment. In addition to this, an admission fee (MVR 250) and an enrolment fee (MVR 200) is required during the initial admission and enrolment to the programme.
10. After submission of the application, the student portal (MyVC) login and password will be sent to the applicant’s personal e-mail address and mobile number. Hence, the applicant must ensure that the correct contact details (email address and mobile number) are provided in the application.
11. Applying to study at VC does not guarantee a placement. The applicant will be issued with an Offer of Admission and fee structure, once the College successfully processes the application.
12. After the application has been reviewed and processed, all eligible applicants will be notified via email and sms to the mobile number regarding the issuance of the Offer of Admission. The Offer letter will be made available (to view and download) through the MyVC portal only after the application fee is paid.
13. During the review process of the application, if any additional documents are required the College will request for the documents through email and sms to the mobile number.
14. The review and processing of applications normally takes five working days and the applicant will be provided with an update within this period.